During this training, which is geared towards parents and profesionals working with parents, you will learn about:
- Stress reactions, including how children/teens at different ages may respond differently and what you can do to help
- Ways to handle stress reactions in yourself and for family members
- The importance of Self-care during a crisis and ways to use Self-care practices
- How to discuss the pandemic with children, teens, and young adults in your home; as well as how to support them and give them tools to better handle COVID-19 and other crises
- Coping skills for you as parents, and also how to teach coping skills to your children and teens
- How to hold on to hope during a crisis
If you would like a copy of the power point for this training, please contact Penny at [email protected] or 717-399-3213. If you are interested in receiving a Certificate of Completion after viewing the training, please contact at [email protected] or 717-399-3213. You will receive a Learner Evaluation Form (LEF) to complete and return and at that point, the Certificate of Completion will then be forwarded to you.