Families should remain together whenever possible.
Bethany’s Homebuilders program partners with families experiencing:
- Child abuse
- Family conflict
- Domestic violence
- Substance use
- Mental health problems
Equipping your family to thrive
Homebuilders is a highly effective, evidence-based program designed to keep kids (ages 0-17) home safely with their family. It was developed by the Institute for Family Development, and is the oldest, most widely researched, and highest-rated program focused on working with the most at-risk families.
- An alternative to foster or group home care and state custody
- A specialist who works with the family in their home 8-10 hours/week
- Services lasting 4-6 weeks
- Safety planning and 24/7 support from Homebuilders staff
- Life skills and emotional management
- Parenting education and communication strategies
- Relapse prevention
- Crisis intervention and stabilization
- Connection to community resources
Contact us about referrals
Our Homebuilders staff are available to take referrals from agencies with contracts 24/7.
Please reach out if you're interested in learning more about Homebuilders.