Families should remain together whenever possible.
Bethany’s Homebuilders program partners with families experiencing:
- Child abuse
- Family conflict
- Domestic violence
- Substance abuse
- Mental health problems
Equipping your family to thrive
Homebuilders is a highly effective, evidence-based program designed to keep kids (ages 0-17) home safely with their family. It was developed by the Institute for Family Development, and is the oldest, most widely researched, and highest rated program focused on working with the most at-risk families.
- An alternative foster or group home care and state custody
- A Specialist who works with the family in their home 8-10 hours/week
- Services last 4-6 weeks
- Safety planning and 24/7 support from Homebuilders staff
- Life skills and emotional management
- Parenting education and communication strategies
- Relapse prevention
- Crisis intervention and stabilization
- Connection to community resources
Contact us about referrals
Our Homebuilders staff are available to take referrals from agencies with contracts 24/7.
Please reach out if you are interested in learning more about Homebuilders.