Our Pledge to You
We value your partnership and your confidence in Bethany Christian Services. As stewards of both your gifts and your trust, we pledge the following:
- To provide clear information on our mission and how we will use your gift
- To make our current financial statements available to the public
- To use your gifts for the purposes for which they were given
- To respect your privacy and all requests to keep your personal and giving records confidential
- To respond to your questions promptly and with integrity
Fundraising Policies and Standard of Excellence
Bethany Christian Services is a member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), and complies in every manner with its ethical standards and expectations. Bethany Christian Services collects the information required from donors when making a gift to the organization, and maintains board approved, documented policies and procedures related to fundraising practices, donor protections and relations, and donations.
- Donor Bill of Rights
- Fundraising Guidelines and Practices
- Donor Confidentiality and Communications Policy
To review your contact information, make any changes, manage contact/mailing preferences, or for additional questions related to our fundraising standard of excellence or specific fundraising activity policies, please contact us using this form or by calling 1-800-BETHANY.