Our Pledge to You
We value your partnership and your confidence in Bethany Christian Services. As stewards of both your gifts and your trust, we pledge the following:
- To provide clear information on our mission and how we will use your gift
- To make our current financial statements available to the public
- To use your gifts for the purposes for which they were given
- To respect your privacy and all requests to keep your personal and giving records confidential
- To respond to your questions promptly and with integrity
Fundraising Policies and Standard of Excellence
Bethany Christian Services is a member of Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) and the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), and complies in every manner with its ethical standards and expectations. Bethany Christian Services collects the information required from donors when making a gift to the organization, and maintains board approved, documented policies and procedures related to fundraising practices, donor protections and relations, and donations.
- Donor Bill of Rights
- Fundraising Guidelines and Practices
- Donor Confidentiality and Communications Policy
To review your contact information, make any changes, manage contact/mailing preferences, or for additional questions related to our fundraising standard of excellence or specific fundraising activity policies, please contact us using this form or by calling 1-800-BETHANY.