Answers to your big questions about foster care
Download your free e-book
When you become a foster parent, you give a child a loving home and the stability they need as their family works toward reunification.
You may have questions, doubts, or even fears about the prospect of becoming a foster parent.
- Are children in foster care “bad” kids?
- Will I find support in my community?
- Is it OK to ask for help?
- What do I need to know about the child’s parents?
- Will I become attached to the kids?
- How much does foster care cost?
Download our free e-book for answers to these and other big questions about foster care.