Over 75 years ago, we began our work by serving a single child. Today, we work in more than 30 states and more than a dozen countries worldwide, serving more than 50,000 people every year. Together, we can change the world through family.
140 million reasons to help.
Today, 140 million kids don't have a permanent home. To us, that's unacceptable.
Together, we can change the world through family.
I'm telling the solemn truth: Whenever you did one of these things to someone overlooked or ignored, that was me—you did it to me.
Why donate cryptocurrency?
Bethany is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, therefore you do not recognize capital gains from the donation you make and can deduct it on your taxes. Donating your crypto can often reduce your tax burden.
Can I donate anonymously?
Yes, of course! However, if you’d like to receive a tax receipt, you must enter your email address when prompted on the third page. A tax receipt will only be sent once you’ve entered your email address.
What steps do I take to donate cryptocurrency?
- Using the safe and secure widget above, choose the currency you wish to donate
- Put in any amount for the pledge (don’t worry – receipts will match the actual amount donated)
- Enter your donor information or choose to donate anonymously
- Once you reach the third page, the widget will generate a dynamic wallet address you can use to complete your donation
- Voila, you're done—a receipt will be emailed to you via The Giving Block
How will Bethany use my crypto donation?
Once we receive your gift, we’ll put it straight to work! Your donation will be used to help children and strengthen families through Bethany's many programs and services in the US and around the world.