Keeping families together
When families face challenging situations or crises, children become more vulnerable to trauma or neglect. That’s why Bethany offers the intact family services program, which helps parents resolve home issues that could potentially place kids in harm.
Working alongside the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services*, our staff provide counseling, in-home visits, and case management services to prevent the need for out-of-home placement.
*Client referrals are made by Illinois DCFS area administrators.
Who’s a good fit for this program?
Presenting issues may include:
- Domestic violence
- Substance use
- Physical or emotional abuse
- Environmental neglect
- Medical neglect
- Mental health
- Child behavioral issues
Services we provide to families:
- Case management
- Substance treatment programs
- In-home counseling for adults, children, couples, and families
- Advocacy for families involved in the court system and for children in their schools
- Parenting advice
- Community support and referrals to community services
- Crisis services available 24/7