* The information contained in this Machine-Readable File may be difficult to without certain technology.
* These files may be large and require a computer that can download at least up to 1TB of data. Most modern hard drives store half of this amount of data. Based on your computer storage and hard drive, attempting to open or download large files may cause instability in windows, cause performance issues resulting in downloads that could take hours, days or weeks depending on the file size and hard drive combination.
* This mandate is the building blocks for future customer facing mandates, including the price transparency tool and Advance Explanation of Benefits
* The date in the files may not be useful for the average consumer. For example, facilities’ that are paid based on percentage of charge will not have a dollar amount representing the amount paid for services
* The Machine-readable files will be updated monthly to ensure accuracy of the data and reflecting changes in pricing and regulatory requirements.